Advantages of BIM
• Greater accuracy when budgeting, which translates into lower production costs to have a more competitive price.
• It allows making modifications in real time that will automatically update parameters such as: Design, technique, costs, execution time, maintenance, etc. Increasing the degree of personalization and adaptation of the project to the needs of the client.
• There is no possibility of loss of information due to the lack of coordination between versions handled by different professionals.
• BIM allows access to any information that is required at any time.
• The maintenance of the building becomes much more efficient, having all the real information of the building.