The Daikin VRV system is a multi-split type air conditioner for commercial buildings that uses variable refrigerant flow control developed by Daikin to provide customers with the ability to maintain individual zone control in each room and floor of a building.
For more information clic Here
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
When Daikin launched the VRV air conditioning system in 1982, it introduced the world’s first use of variable refrigerant flow control. This technology circulates only the minimum amount of refrigerant needed at any one time and enables individual climate control of air conditioning zones. The name VRV *derives from this technology that we call “variable refrigerant volume.”
Large Capacity and Space Saving
Outdoor units with capacities up to 56kW for a single outdoor unit and 168kW for a 3-unit combination are available. Featuring compact size and small footprint, VRV outdoor units enable space-saving and easy installation.
Increasing high static pressure for the outdoor unit fan gives greater installation flexibility.
For Large-Sized Buildings.
Outdoor units can operate up to 4.41 COP to reduce energy consumption.
1. Small Type Large Capacity Inverter Compressor Advanced Technologies Used in Daikin Scroll Compressors Large capacity inverter compressor using high tension strength material, realize 12HP compressor using 8HP casing.
2. Highly Integrated Heat Exchanger Improve performance by increasing heat exchanger area while maintaining the same installation space.
3. Large Airflow, High External Static Pressure and Quiet Technology Advanced analytic technologies including CFD and FEM are utilized to optimize fan design and increase airflow rate and external static pressure without increasing operation sound.
4. Efficient Automatic Test Operation Daikin VRV IV system incorporates the humanized and efficient test operation function, not only greatly accelerating the installation process, but effectively improving the field setting quality as well.
5. Improve Reliability at High Ambient Temperature It is possible to cool the inverter power module stability even at high ambient temperature. This helps to keep air-conditioning capacity and also reduces failure ratio.
No customer reviews for the moment.